My first Mother's Day was wonderful! Here are some pics of my present. I LOVE it! James took Case to make a special vase for me! It has Case's hand prints all around it in different colors. It is perfect! James said that Case was very well behaved at the pottery store and seemed to like making it! Maybe I'll get some flowers for my birthday or anniversary in a few weeks (hint, hint) to put in it!



Now, Mother's Day isn't just about me. I have a mother too, after all. So here is a quick little tribute to my own mom with a few fun facts to share about us...
My favorite meal that Mom makes: Spinach Lasagna...oh, and chololate gravy and biscuits
Favorite activity to do with Mom: Shopping
What traits inherited from Mom: Well, my name, although that's not really a trait...My mom's name is Nancy Anne. I think I got her nose, maybe.
Worst memory with Mom: her brushing my hair when I was 5 after I had gotten a perm and looked like Bozo!
Best memory with Mom (one of): The week she spent in Memphis after Case was born
Happy Mother's Day, Mom! And thanks Case (and James) for a very special first Mother's Day!
2 comments:
What a sweet gift... I love it! I also would love to see a picture of you and that perm! :) Happy Mother's Day!
LOVE the vase! Adorable! I've always wanted a special painted piece from there. Tell James to talk to Seth...hehe!
Post a Comment