Then I arrived at work to see this around my office door...ridiculous, I know, but very fun!
And this is what my desk looked like...a Birthday balloon, presents and a little chocolate cake!
It was so sweet of my co-workers and friends to get me gifts...Kendall got me the framed butterfly letters (ACN ~ my initials) and Donna got me the candle and cute wine cork.
A group of gals at work took me to lunch and we dined outside and it was beautiful! I even got a little bit of a sunburn on my arms...pathetic, I know...And then I came home to these beautiful tulips (my favorite and James knows it) in my Mother's Day vase. Clearly James reads my blog and read my pointer last week! :) I also had a surprise on my deck from Mandi...strawberry cupcakes...yummy!!!

3 comments:
Happy Birthday Anne! So glad it was a good one!
Wow--that sounds like a fantastic birthday! You deserved it, friend!
Happy Birthday! Maybe I should have Matt read your blog so he can get some ideas:)
Post a Comment