The month of May was an eventful month for many reasons!
| MemPOPs visited Brierwood |
| Case broke his wrist in a bike crash (riding with all the neighborhood kiddos) |
| We officially have a middle schooler! Not the ending to elementary school we expected ... |
| Feeling extra loved on Mother's Day this year! |
| Mother's Day bike ride with my fave guy |
| Had to document the cheapest gas I've ever purchased. Silver lining to Covid-19. |
| Lots of bike riding happening during the pandemic. |
| Scenes from the bike |
| More puzzles |
| Mario signed with Central Christian College of Kansas to play basketball. |
| I celebrated my 38th birthday! |
| First dinner out since March! A lovely evening on the patio at Coastal Fish Co. |
| James and I celebrated 16 years of marriage. The tent was my gift. Ha! |
| And James FINALLY got a haircut! His first since February. |

No comments:
Post a Comment