May is always such a whirlwind of a month, and this year was no different! We crammed lots of great stuff in! And I still can't believe that Kindergarten and 2nd Grade are in the books! It's been a great year!
Case did an amazing job at his piano recital. We were super proud of him!
Emery's class led chapel one day and did such a great job! After chapel she was given her medal for making it into the 100 book club. She read precisely 100 books (and not one over). Ha!
| We will miss Miss Mallory! What' a great teacher! |
| It's been a great year in Mrs. Woods class! |
The kids and I hit up the Brooks Museum to see their Tape Art display before it came down. Super cool!
| Somewhere in there, I had a birthday and James treated me to a nice dinner out to celebrate 35 years of life! |
Field Day! I was in Murfreesboro for the State Track Meet, so I missed it, but had some friends snap some pics for me. The kids had a great time, ending the year with a bang!
| Adios second grade! |
| Peace out kindergarten! |

No comments:
Post a Comment