How can summer be over already? It's gone by so fast! Recapping the last few weeks via pics (and a few videos) so we can remember all the fun we've had!
James and I headed downtown to help celebrate our friends' (Hayley and Kelby) birthdays. We enjoyed a nice dinner followed by a ride with River City Peddlers. It was a super fun night out!
Emery enjoyed a week of art camp at The Art Project Memphis in Midtown while brother did another soccer camp and I worked from Starbucks. It was a fun and productive week for all three of us!
We finally crossed the dentist off our summer bucket list and it was Emery's first trip. I don't think she minded it one bit! We heart Dr. Clay!
![]() |
| Who's the dentist here? |
![]() |
| Piper, Emery and Addison |
Finally...Back to School Bash time!!!! Emery was so excited. Like, the most excited I've ever seen her. I mean, she was beaming! And the stands were completely packed. So. Many. People. She didn't seem to be nervous but I don't know how she couldn't have been. She did such a great job and we were super proud!
![]() |
| One of our favorite lions, Marquavious! |
![]() |
| All their hard work paid off! |
And then we enjoyed a super fun Saturday afternoon at the Butler's chowing down on ribs, watching the Olympics and just generally having a good time. Our last summer hoorah!
![]() |
| Jordan, Millie and Em |
Summer 2016, you've been a great one! We will miss you but are excited to see what the new school year brings our way!









No comments:
Post a Comment