Thursday, April 5, 2012
More Birthday
Well, the day's events to celebrate Emmy's birthday today didn't quite work out as planned. That's just life. It happens sometimes. Soooooo.....we improvised and made the best of it!
The kids went to school and I took cupcakes to Emery's class. She devoured her cupcake, of course. I could hardly get the camera ready to take pics before it was gone! So, while we didn't have a real party, we still got some cute pics of her in her cute birthday bib that I got on Etsy. I plan to do a shadow box with a photo of each child with their birthday bibs to hang up in the house somewhere. Got the idea on Pinterest. We'll see if I can follow through with it...
And in preparation for a party, I made this centerpiece (Pinterest inspired, of course) a week ago and had planned to tie balloons to it today. It turned out really cute and Case is looking forward to eating the jellybeans out of it now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment