Pinterest, where have you been all my life? I don't know what I would do without you. Below are two tasty favorites that we've had this week that came from you!
First, are these Sweet Potato Pancakes. My friend, Hayley, whipped these up last month at Bunko and they were divine...both the pancakes and the cinnamon honey butter! Yum-o!!! We had them for dinner tonight with some turkey sausage, since I never do breakfast for breakfast, and they are melt-in-your-mouth awesome. Please try!
And last night we tried this Pinterest find, Crock Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup. It doesn't get any easier than this folks. You don't have to cook a thing .You just dump it all in the crock pot and let it cook all day. Even the chopped onions go in raw. My kind of recipe! And it was so so so delish! Our new favorite soup for this winter (sort-of) season!
2 comments:
I am going to have to try that soup, s.ounds delicious. And i missed the postof the boys Christmas ornaments so... Cute. I know those boys sure do LOVE their Nowlin family.
soup looks amazing!
Post a Comment