Sunday, October 23, 2011

WPS

Yesterday, I headed to Oxford, MS to see the Hogs play with my brother (Tyler), nephew (Will), my brother's friend (Jeff), and Jeff's son (Nathan). It was an absolutely beautiful day. Perfect for a football game. It was my first trip to Oxford and I must say that I really liked the town. Very quaint and charming and the campus was beautiful. Lots of hills...not what you'd typically think of for a Mississippi landscape. And "the Grove" was pretty amazing. Tents as far as you could see all full of tailgaters. And that's pretty amazing by itself, but what's more amazing is how elaborate the spreads are. Some of the tents were decked out like mini wedding receptions as far as decor and presentation were concerned. It was amazing. Those Rebels sure know how to have a good time and do so in style! It was some great people-watching! We had a great time, although the game was a little more stressful than we had hoped, but a "W" is a "W" and we were glad to get it! A big thanks to James for keeping the kids ALL day so that I could go. Wooo Pig Soooie!





This one I just had to include. I mean, look at her waist. Really???

No comments: