Monday, January 17, 2011

Transitioning the Nursery

With Case into his new room, I'm trying to focus my efforts on getting Emery's room ready. I made some progress over the long weekend and wanted to share a few bits and pieces in progress.

Since our house is on the market, I didn't want to go to a whole lot of trouble in the event that it sells soon before or soon after she arrives, but also wanted to have it well-established in the event that the house doesn't sell for a while. We are prepared to stay but would be thrilled to pack up and go! :) So, the walls, rug, crib, dresser and rocking chair all say the same. All are neutrals and I found bedding that would go great with all the existing stuff...


This wooden "e" I ordered on Etsy and was so thrilled with how it turned out! I love Etsy!

And then my extremely talented mother-in-law painted these birds in colors that matched the crib bedding. Thank you, Maw Maw! They are precious and look so cute in the room. I look forward to finishing it all up and posting pics of the final product!



No comments: