Monday, November 29, 2010

Tis the Season


It's the most wonderful time of the year and the Nowlin house is in full holiday mode. I couldn't care less that our house is for sale. That's not keeping me from decorating and celebrating this season any differently than I ever have. It's my favorite time of year and it makes me happy to be cooped up indoors surrounded by all the holiday goodness, even if it makes our house seem smaller! The tree's up, the stockings are hung (including a new one this year for Emery!) and I got my first Christmas card of the season in the mail today and have it displayed on my card stand on my dining table. Looking forward to many more and making the time to get my own into the mail! Forgive the poor photo quality...they were taken the lazy way with my phone...

No comments: