Last night I made a new recipe that I got from Cooking Light via Twitter last week, Chicken Tamale Casserole. It was so super easy and quite tasty. For any readers out there that "don't cook," this one is for you. It's so so so easy and fast, especially if you boil your chicken and pull it a day ahead of time like I did. I whipped this up after work and we were sitting down to eat by 6:15 PM. Please check it on on the Cooking Light website and give it a try. If you have a taste for spicy foods, add some jalapenos to your batter with the first seven ingredients. It would add a good kick! This was just too easy and delicious not to share. And it's not that bad for you!
Tuesday, October 12, 2010
Chicken Tamale Casserole
Last night I made a new recipe that I got from Cooking Light via Twitter last week, Chicken Tamale Casserole. It was so super easy and quite tasty. For any readers out there that "don't cook," this one is for you. It's so so so easy and fast, especially if you boil your chicken and pull it a day ahead of time like I did. I whipped this up after work and we were sitting down to eat by 6:15 PM. Please check it on on the Cooking Light website and give it a try. If you have a taste for spicy foods, add some jalapenos to your batter with the first seven ingredients. It would add a good kick! This was just too easy and delicious not to share. And it's not that bad for you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love the recipe sharing trend you're on!
Post a Comment