No big blank gray wall anymore!
Friday, August 20, 2010
Thank You, Debra!
A great big thank you to my mother-in-law for my awesome new artwork that is hanging in my office. I've gotten tons of compliments on it and everyone has wanted to know how it was done. Well, I went to Calico Corner in Memphis and perused all of their beautiful fabrics until I found some that I liked and thought would go with my other office decor. Seriously, I love that place! Anyway, it was expensive fabric at $25/yard, but I didn't have to buy much so the key take-away here is...that expensive fabric makes for cheap art! So I delivered the fabric to Debra who made the wooden frames and stretched the fabric over them. And walla...
No big blank gray wall anymore!
No big blank gray wall anymore!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Love that idea! I might steal it for a couple of my own big, open spaces. I just caught up on your blog and can't believe how big Case is. He's such a cutie!
That looks like a Duralee fabric. Does it have birds? Love it. Super cute.
I don't know if I have commented before, but I have been reading your blog for awhile:) Case is a cutie! When I find fabric that I like at Calico corners (which is often) I write down the name of the fabric and google it. I seriously find it online for about half the price!
aprilkjackson@yahoo.com
Post a Comment