Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Lindsey Lissau Photography

A few weeks ago Case had his nine month portrait session at the Botanic Gardens. They turned out so cute. Lindsey always does such a great job. Again, if you're ever in search of a good photographer, be sure and check her out. These are just a few of my favorites. There are many, many more where these came from. I don't know how I will ever decide.








5 comments:

Leslie J said...

ooooh Anne i could just eat that little guy up! he is so stinking adorable.

the 2nd one is definitely my fave

Mandi said...

I don't know how you are going to decide, Anne! He is such a little man in these pictures. I love the second one too but the one of you laughing with him is great also. I want to see them all!

Sara Garner said...

These pictures are awesome!!! He is so precious.

Kristin said...

So adorable! I can see why you are going to have a hard time deciding

Blessed said...

CUTE! I love the last one the best, but they are all super cute!