Here is Case's smocked surfing frogs bubble suit. So cute!! James doesn't LOVE the smocked outfits as much as I do, but he let us get away with it with just one comment about him looking like a baby instead of a big boy. And that's just perfectly fine with me. He's growing up too fast as it is!
Sunday, April 12, 2009
Hoppy Easter!
Happy Easter to all of our friends and family that we weren't able to be with today. We miss you!! Things have been so crazy around here the past few weeks with the stomach virus and Case having a cold, that we just decided to stay put for the long weekend and it has been nice and relaxing! Since Case is still so young, we didn't do the whole egg dying Easter bunny thing. He did get a gift from us...Horton Hatches the Egg, but that was all we did. The weather wasn't quite as beautiful and warm here today as it was yesterday, but we still got all gussied up for Easter Sunday. Below are some pics from this morning before heading off to church...
Here is Case's smocked surfing frogs bubble suit. So cute!! James doesn't LOVE the smocked outfits as much as I do, but he let us get away with it with just one comment about him looking like a baby instead of a big boy. And that's just perfectly fine with me. He's growing up too fast as it is!
Please ignore the pile of junk behind him that needs to go to the attic!
Here is Case's smocked surfing frogs bubble suit. So cute!! James doesn't LOVE the smocked outfits as much as I do, but he let us get away with it with just one comment about him looking like a baby instead of a big boy. And that's just perfectly fine with me. He's growing up too fast as it is!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
LOVE the last pic. Frame-able!!!
Those are some CUTE pictures of that precious baby!! Love the smock outfit :)
sooo stinkin cute!!!! I love the one on the changing table!
You know I love the outfit! :) You look so beautiful, Anne!
I'm so glad we were able to get together and go to the zoo! You are right Case is growing up way too fast. He is such a cutie. I love how laid back he is and full of smiles all the time:)
Post a Comment