
Well, I can't believe that in one week, Case will be six months old! Time is flying by! I've got all of Case's gear for our vacation in a few weeks. I'll post some pics soon of hi
m modeling his new swimsuits and sunglasses! He's too cute! I, on the ohter hand, have not had any luck on the quest for a swimsuit. I'm headed out again this weekend to try again! Above are some of the latest pics I've taken of him. His feet finally touch the floor in his jumperoo and he loves it! He bounces up and down and makes all kinds of fun noises while he's doing it!
2 comments:
He is growing like a weed! I love his chubby cheeks!
He is so cute! Its almost time for his 6 month check-up:( He looks so long too! Good luck with the swimsuit search. I am certainly not brave enough to tackle that one. Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment