Saturday, August 23, 2008

Week Two

This week James' parents stayed with us to help us out. We kept them busy with household chores and plenty of baby holding. We also had some special visitors on Tuesday when James' grandparents came down from Dyersburg to meet Case. Today is our first day on our own and so far so good. I've even made a quick trip to Target this afternoon while James babysat. We're keeping our fingers crossed that he continues to be a good boy.

Marjorie and Case.

Four Generations Picture

Granna and Case.


AJ is checking him out good.



Brisco seeking a little attention.


3 comments:

ashley said...

so so sweet - except for the tennessee shirt james has on :-)

Amanda's News said...

What a cuddle bug! I'm so glad he is sleeping 5 hours straight for you! What a blessing:) I'm coming in town the 9th of Oct. and staying for about 5 days. I hope you are in town so we can see each other! I can't wait to get my hands on Case!!

Becca said...

He is so precious! I still need to hold him sometime!!
Let us know if you need anything!